Attention: Real Estate Investors...
"Mortgage Assignment" is a dangerous, deceptive and short-term strategy. Use it at your own risk.
When I started hearing about the
"Mortgage Assignment" strategy being promoted by real
estate gurus, I was alarmed.
When I saw how these gurus were glossing over the real risks- to the buyer, seller, and "broker" - inherent in this strategy, I was appalled.
Before you attempt to do one of these
"mortgage assignment" deals, download and carefully
listen to an interview I did recently with a former HUD investigator,
where we lay out in plain language the risks involved.
And there are many risks.
Register below to get immediate access to this 46-minute, pure-content call. Listen to the guy who trains HUD compliance officers about fraudulent practices, and then decide whether this approach makes sense for you.
In this call recording, you'll learn:
- How "mortgage assignment" is a new name for an old practice
- The competing interests of the 3 parties involved and the role of the "investor"
- The all-important issue of insurance fraud that no one is addressing
- The risks of acting like an agent
- The incurability of "due-on-sale" violations
- What constitutes a predatory scheme and whether "mortgage assignment" fits the definition (and our guest should know--he investigated 600 cases for HUD, many of them hinging on this question)
Listen in to this content-packed,
interview on the serious risks of "Mortgage Assignment" before even considering doing one of these deals.